Due to continued expansion we are seeking a new contracts manager in SW London and M25 area.
Due to continued growth at Fluid we are looking for a new Contracts Manager in SW London and the M25 area.
Suitable candidate must be communicative and friendly and have experience of managing teams.
You will report to and liaise with the Regional Mgr and/or Director of Operations.
- Manage the business/each contract and its effectiveness: operationally & financially (inc managing costs, staff costs, materials, company budgets).
- Be able to work independently: Motivate oneself and their team(s).
- Be able to make critical business decisions (at times instantly) – being mindful of costs to the company where appropriate.
- Be responsible for and to understand, direct & delegate H&S procedures/reporting of/forms etc (training may be required).
- To have a brief understanding of employment law and how to deal with/carry out disciplinary action.
Competitive package available which includes tech hardware, expenses, car.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other posts you may like...
After an exhilarating journey filled with excitement, challenges, and heart-warming camaraderie, the Dash To The Med 2 charity car race […]Read More
Fluid Hygiene Wins “Commercial Cleaning Business of the Year” Award at Innovation & Excellence Awards
New Malden, London – Fluid Hygiene, a leading provider of commercial cleaning services in London, is proud to announce that […]Read More