Due to continued expansion we are recruiting for a full time Supervisor/Cleaner for London & the South East.
Salary is £25,000 p/a plus overtime at £15, £18 and £25 per hour.
We will supply full training, a monthly phone allowance (£40) as well as a company vehicle. All fuel, equipment, materials and business expenses are provided.
Work is very varied and includes Jet Washing, Builder/Sparkle Cleaning, Kitchen Deep Cleans, Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Anti-viral Cleaning, High Level Dusting, Floor Cleaning and more.
We also offer IOSH, IPAF, CSCS and PASMA training during your employment.
We offer a minimum of 3 hours pay per job in London and all travel time outside the M25 is paid.
You will be responsible for:
- Working on your own or Supervising as part of a small team.
- Making sure the correct materials and equipment are onsite (full training given).
- Ensuring all Health & Safety procedures are followed and encouraging safe working practices.
- Ensuring work is to a high standard and that the customer is 100% happy
- Logging completed jobs and hours on our smart phone system
- Previous supervisory experience a benefit
- Full driving licence is essential
- Good spoken and written English is required
- Basic smart phone operation required
- Flexible availability preferred
Fluid Hygiene have been in business for over 25 years, and employ 1000 people across the country. From our head office in New Malden, Surrey we clean for some of the biggest names in hospitality.
In line with UK Immigration legislation, all applicants must currently be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please note due to the Working Time Regulation Act 1988 applicants must be aged 18 and over for this role.
Find out more about Fluid Hygiene at our website, www.fluidhygiene.com