New Regional Manager Vacancy at Fluid *VACANCY FILLED*
Due to continued growth at Fluid we are looking for a new Regional Manager.
Due to continued growth at Fluid, we are looking for a new Regional Manager (start date October).
Suitable candidate must be communicative and friendly and have experience of managing teams.
You will report to the Director of Operations.
- Manage the business/each contract and its effectiveness: operationally & financially (inc managing costs, staff costs, materials, company budgets).
- Be able to work independently: Motivate oneself and their team(s)
- Be able to make critical business decisions (at times instantly) – being mindful of costs to the company where appropriate
- Be responsible for and to understand, direct & delegate H&S procedures/reporting of/forms etc (training may be required)
- To have a brief understanding of employment law and how to deal with/carry out disciplinary action.
Suitable candidate must be equipped with the following:
- Disciplined, reliable, trustworthy, be able to motivate; both oneself and their team.
- Have a good understanding of and good skills in managing people, budgets, systems (inc computer packages)
- Be open to relocating in the UK
- Have excellent customer service skills – Regional Mgrs regularly deal directly with the customer (often Ops Mgrs and Directors)
- Valid UK driving licence is essential
Salary / package is negotiable.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Operations Director, Mathew Gregson firstname.lastname@example.org