New Contracts Manager Vacancies at Fluid *VACANCY FILLED*
Due to the expansion of Fluid we are looking for new Contracts Manager(s).
Due to continued growth at Fluid we are looking for a new Contracts Manager(s).
Suitable candidate must be communicative and friendly and have experience of managing teams.
You will report to and liaise with the Regional Mgr and/or Director of Operations.
- Manage the business/each contract and its effectiveness: operationally & financially (inc managing costs, staff costs, materials, company budgets).
- Be able to work independently: Motivate oneself and their team(s)
- Be able to make critical business decisions (at times instantly) – being mindful of costs to the company where appropriate
- Be responsible for and to understand, direct & delegate H&S procedures/reporting of/forms etc (training may be required)
- To have a brief understanding of employment law and how to deal with/carry out disciplinary actioCompetitive package available which includes a car.n
Competitive package available which includes a car.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Operations Director, Mathew Gregson firstname.lastname@example.org